Datum Engineers is a nationally recognized, award-winning structural engineering firm based in Texas.
While the majority of our work is located in the Texas region, we have completed projects from Seattle to Miami. We are fortunate to get to work with some of the most talented architectural designers from around our nation and beyond.
We believe in “the art of structural engineering,” empowering our clients’ architectural vision with innovating structural engineering solutions.
Datum Engineers offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Account; 401(k); vacation and sick time; paid holidays; and a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
Send Us Your Resume
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
Looking for a structural engineer with at least 10 years of design experience with commercial or educational buildings and three years of forensics experience, preferably in litigation support and expert witness activity.
Submit a confidential resume including a list of cases and depositions given.
Structural Engineer - Dallas Office
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering
- Master's Degree with a concentration in Structural Engineering strongly preferred
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 5 - 10 years of experience in building design
Desired Skills and Traits
- Working knowledge of common structural analysis software
- Working knowledge of construction methodology for common structural systems
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Integrity and initiative
- An appreciation for architecture/design
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Enjoys challenges and new applications of engineering skills
- An eager learner, who wants to continually improve their skill set
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org